The final report contains all of the primary project deliverables including the following:
- A detailed and comprehensive Military Compatibility Area Overlay District (MCAOD) regulation and associated maps.
- Specific recommended language for disclosures in the form of notes on subdivision and site plan "plats" as well as language that could be used in purchase/sale contracts and other transactional documents on a voluntary basis.
- Informational brochures for each participating community. These can be placed on community web pages and other linked sites. In addition, communities have been provided with electronic versions that can be used for printing hard copy to be made available at City Halls, local libraries and at other similar facilities.
- Detailed analyses of each participating communities land use regulations and general plans, including recommendations for adjustments that would enhance compatibility between each community and Camp Williams.
- Zoning maps showing the locations of the military compatibility areas for lighting, noise and vibration, aviation safety and land use. These maps can be used by property owners, City staff and others to evaluate potential compatibility issues and assist in identifying mitigation options.
- Specific recommendations for enhanced communication and coordination between Camp Williams and participating communities, including as to potential general plan amendments and proposed projects located within the four military compatibility areas.
- A comprehensive analysis and related findings concerning the feasibility of a coordinated regional agricultural preservation overlay initiative, as a potential means of accomplishing compatibility objectives.
The project emphasis will now shift to community leadership, who will need to evaluate and determine organizational and procedural options necessary to move forward with the Committee's recommendations. This will likely include at a minimum, a presentation of the final report to each participating community's Council or Board of Supervisors and a request for endorsement of the report.