In general, the Task Force managed the process, organized the efforts of the various stakeholder participants, and otherwise served as the primary link to the project consulting team.
In general, the program consisted of the following:
1. Project mobilization, including updating relevant data.
2. Analysis of this updated information with member community staff and leadership.
3. Drafting specific detailed procedures and language for potential amendments to community General Plans and land use regulations.
4. Presenting these drafts to the public for review and comment.
5. Final edits and transmittal of work product to the Task Force and member community staff for formal adoption.