How To Guide
The Project Documents page is organized as the repository of information that has been prepared to support the Camp Williams JLUS. The materials located here consist of maps, documents, handouts/presentations, etc. that have been used throughout the entire planning process. These materials are typically provided in a pdf format for ease of downloading. The topical areas contained in the Downloads consist of:
- Meeting Handouts. These are the materials provided to attendees of the Policy Committee, Technical Committee and public meetings throughout the planning process.
- Presentations. These are the PowerPoint presentations that have been shown at the respective meetings. The presentations are organized in chronological order.
- Documents / Reports. These are the draft reports that have been prepared for the respective tasks of the planning process. The documents are organized in chronological order.
- Maps. These are typically provided in an 8.5" x 11" format for ease of printing for all interested individuals. The maps are organized in alphabetical order.
- Photographs. These are images of meetings and other project events that assist in documenting the planning process. The photographs are organized in chronological order.
- Quick Links. These are the website links to pertinent reference information related to the Camp Williams JLUS project. The links are organized in alphabetical order.
Documents on this website are stored as Adobe Acrobat® PDF files. This file type ensures that what you see is the same as the printed version. PDF files can be viewed using the Adobe Acrobat® Reader, which is typically installed on your computer when it was purchased. If you do not have the Acrobat® Reader, you may download it for free from the Adobe website by clicking the button on the right.
Document titles will highlight when you move your mouse over their title. Left-click once and the selected file will open. Right-click to save the file to your computer.