FINAL PRESENTATION AVAILABLE
The presentation of the final Camp Williams Joint Land Use Study (JLUS) was given at a public meeting on Wednesday, January 9, 2013. The presentation highlighted the key strategies recommended for implementation to address the compatibility issues identified during the development of the JLUS.
The presentation is available for download, click here.
To find out more about the Camp Williams JLUS, contact Fionnuala Kofoed using the contact information shown on the right side of this page.
Public Invited to the Final Presentation of the Camp Williams JLUS
The presentation of the final Camp Williams Joint Land Use Study (JLUS) will be held on Wednesday, January 9, 2013. This presentation will highlight the key strategies recommended for implementation to address the compatibility issues identified during the development of the JLUS.
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Time: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Location: Camp Williams Readiness Center Auditorium*
*Directions to the auditorium will be given at the gate.
The Final JLUS provides overviews of the JLUS process, the study area profile, and the compatibility assessment. In addition, the Final JLUS highlights the strategies recommended for implementation in a prioritized table as well as a summary for each jurisdiction / agency.
The Final Background Report provides a detailed background and technical analysis of compatibility issues that supports the recommended strategies.
For more information, please contact Fionnuala Kofoed using the contact information provided on the right side of this page.
July-August 2012 Public Workshops
Third Round of Public Workshops Held
The third round of public workshops for the Camp Williams Joint Land Use Study (JLUS) were held on July 31 (Herriman City Hall) and August 1 (Saratoga Springs City Hall). This series of workshops presented draft strategies to promote compatibility between Camp Williams and surrounding communities.
Welcome to the Camp Williams JLUS website. As this project evolves, this website will be your primary source for access to all materials related to this project. Just use the pull-down menus located above to obtain the information you need.
- Project Overview. This menu will give you access to background information on this project. Look here for frequently asked questions, a map of the Study Area, and the current Project Schedule.
- Public Participation. Public input will be a major component in the success of this project. Your input will matter, and to help you be involved, the items under this menu will tell you about the committees working on this project and guide you to upcoming public workshops.
- Downloads. Need a copy of a file? This is the menu to look under. All materials prepared for workshops, reports, and draft and final documents will be posted here for your review.
- Contact Us. Sometimes you cannot make it to a meeting, but your input is still important. Use this menu to find out how to contact the Project Manager or use the Comments item to send us an e-mail.
- Social Media. On the far right side of each page on this website, you will see familiar icons for Twitter, Facebook, and receiving RSS feeds. Use these social networking sites to always stay up-to-date on current and upcoming events.